Derecho y Leyes, Educación, Filosofía, Historia, Historia de la Música y la Literatura, Hotelería, Humanidades y Estudios Humanísticos, Lingüística, Literatura, Música, Periodismo y Comunicación de Masas, Salud, Sociología, Teatro, Turismo y Viajes
R É S U M É
Given name and surname: FRANCISC GRUNBERG
Date of birth: December 11th, 1944
Place of birth: Timisoara, Romania
Address: Bd.Tomis 215, Bl.TS9 sc.C, ap.39
RO-900647 Constanta 9, Romania
cell phone 0722.742.671
E-mail addresses: email@example.com
Yahoo Messenger ID: grunbergfrancisc
Education: Bachelor of Arts in Languages and Music,
graduate of higher education in Bucharest
- Mother tongue: Romanian
- Translator certificates for English, French, German and Hungarian in the fields of Economy, Judicial, Literature, Natural Sciences a.o. issued by the Romanian Ministry of Culture;
- Sworn translator License issued by the Romanian Ministry of Justice.
- Language pairs: ENGLISH > ROMANIAN
FRENCH > ROMANIAN
GERMAN > ROMANIAN
HUNGARIAN > ROMANIAN
Also, for legal documents only:
from ROMANIAN into ENGLISH, FRENCH and GERMAN
from GERMAN, FRENCH and HUNGARIAN into ENGLISH
Professional activity since 1971:
- musician in the Opera House of Constanta;
- musical high school professor in the Musical High School of Constanta;
- legal translator, external translator and interpreter of the State Notary Office of Constanta;
- literary translator, translations of literature and philosophy from Hungarian and German into Romanian published by the prestigious publishing houses KRITERION, HUMANITAS, TEORA in Bucharest;
- member of the Translators' Section of Romanian Writers’ Union and of the Association of the Romanian Writers of Bucharest;
- since 1995 and currently translator and interpreter, co-operating with the private Notary Public Offices in the city and county of Constanta;
- currently translator in my own Translations Office
(one-man business), performing certified and certified & notarized translations from the above four languages into Romanian (my mother tongue) and from Romanian into the four languages: certificates of birth/marriage/death, educational documents (high school and higher education diplomas, higher education GPA transcripts, professional training certificates and diplomas, car registration documents, driver licenses, personal identification documents, private and official correspondence, private and official invitations, employment agreements, employment contracts, employment certificates, letters of reference, criminal record certificates, apostilles, legalized statements, newspaper articles a.o.
Software: Windows XP, Word 2000, Adobe Reader, Photoshop, Documan, Irfan View
Top quality professional translations delivered on time. 30 years of experience, thousands of translations accepted and appreciated in countries around the world and by the embassies of all the western countries in Bucharest.
Rates: between 0.04 Euro and 0.10 Euro per source language word, depending of the volume, technical wording, complexity and time constraint of the job.
I preffer scanned documents in .jpg or .jpeg format at 800 pixels, sent as attachments.